Banana green and cooked are used both in the food. If one becomes a vegetable then the second fruit. But do you know that the banana peel is like a fruit like mine? Banana peel contain large amounts of nutrients and are also helpful in reducing weight.
It contains mineral, potassium and magnesium in addition to the required vitamins such as B6 and B-12. It is a good source of fiber, which helps you to improve your digestive system.
You should also pay attention to how to use banana peel. According to Japanese Scientific Research, yellow peels have anti-cancer properties, which help in increasing the production of white balled cells. If you include green peel of banana in your diet, boil 10 minutes to soften it. Use it after.
Let’s look at the capillary nutrition in the banana peel
Vitamin-A is found in the banana peel, which helps in fighting the infection by strengthening the immunity.
– It contains lutein, which prevents cataract in the eyes.
– In the banana peel there is the amount of vitamin-B, especially vitamin-B6, with having antioxidants.
There are dissolves and non-soluble fibers, which slow the functioning of digestion and lower the cholesterol from the body.
– From the banana peel, you can find essential potassium and magnesium for the body, which helps in retaining the pressure.
– Studies in the past said that there is a substance called serotonin, which keeps you happy while controlling depression.
– It contains dopamine, which controls the heartbeat, maintains blood flow in the kidneys.
A study in the past said that the green peel has a substance named Tryptophan, which is a kind of amino acid. It is beneficial to take a good night’s sleep.